Arabic Speaking BDR
£41,000 + £13,600 + Shares
|London Bridge||£41,000 + £13,600 + Shares||Permenant|
More About The Role
Founded by two Stanford computer scientists, this market leading E-learning vendor believes that education should be available to all. Used by over 200 high education institute, 2200 enterprise businesses and 48 million learners worldwide, this vendor is a true giant within the ed-tech space
The Outbound Sales Development Representative team are a vital part of any business and with a growing business language skills and territory knowledge are key. With this in mine we are looking for an Arabic speaking SDR with 12+ months plus experience to join the team.
• Build a pipeline of leads for the sales team by reaching out to high-potential prospects
• Conduct effective discovery and qualification conversations with prospects through your deep understanding of our product value proposition and user cases
• Develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using content, email, phone, social media and any other strategies that work!
• Partner closely with members of the sales and marketing teams to coordinate engagement strategies and improving processes
• Use your frontline knowledge of customer needs to educate the broader team on learnings and opportunities.
• A degree or professional experience
• Excellent written and verbal communications and listening skills
• Experience selling or marketing software or services and meeting a quota
• Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly changing environments
• Experience with sales and or marketing tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, Marketo
• Fluency in Arabic
• £41,000 +£13,600 + Shares