Head of Account Management / CS Commercial Director
£100 - £115 + £66-76
|London||£100 - £115 + £66-76||Permenant|
More About The Role
With a market-leading software based in the field service management space, this vendor has a plethora of enterprise size clients to boast. With private backing from Silverlake as well at a nearly untapped market estimated to grow to $9.8bn by 2026 this is an A-grade opportunity.
The Director of Account Management is responsible for providing operational leadership to a team of regional account managers in charge of generating revenue, customer success and renewals for all accounts within the region. The Director of this group will provide business and operational leadership as well as be a player and lead from the front. The role is responsible for the customer base across Europe, Middle East, Japan and Asia Pacific with a team of 5 Account Managers.
This role will be responsible for a total revenue increase, customer success rates as well as renewal rate targets across a book of enterprise business accounts.
He/she is responsible for creating long-term, trusting relationships within the customer base. We truly believe that customers will stay and expand if they are successful and see the value and ROI from the product and investment.
• Analyze account pipeline data and provide forecasts to management
• Manage sales plans by developing and assigning individual targets, whilst supporting and motivating sales representatives in achieving their plans
• Ensure the definition and execution of Account Plans
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Negotiate and manage all aspects of the renewal process
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly and annual renewal and expansion pipe)
• Gain permission from customers to use their feedback in various forms of reference activities
• Analysis, reporting evaluation and development of KPI’s
• Approve commercial agreements and drives reviews in line with organizational procedures
• Support the direct team in customer negotiations
• Maximize NPS across the regional customer base
• Initiate, develop and implement sales-oriented customer events, activities, campaigns, company and product presentations and trade fairs if required
• Be aware of and understand the key commercial strengths and weaknesses of competitors and the full scope of their propositions, exploiting weaknesses and maximizing our strengths in pursuit of the growth goals
• Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested
• Travel 30-40% of the time
• 10 Years’ experience in the SaaS Space with experience in (WFM, CRM or ERP)
• 5 Years man management space
• Experience with managing business and achieving against a yearly/monthly target
• Ability to multitask and manage a high volume of activity
• Creative problem-solving skills
• £110-£115 + £66-£77 + Car allowance